Live Academic Program Session - Health Sciences and Kinesiology
Course selection and registration can be a confusing step in your preparation for university. Between required courses, electives, labs and tutorials, there are a lot of options to consider when creating your first university class schedule. Our Live Academic Program Sessions will guide you through the process of reviewing your program requirements, evaluating your elective options and developing a class schedule that works for you.
Each Live Academic Program Session includes:
- An overview of program-specific information (required courses, labs and tutorials, electives)
- An introduction to the Brescia Welcome Guide
- An overview of activating your Western identity
- An overview of Student Center, OWL and you Western email
- A demonstration of how to use the Draft My Timetable tool
- A demonstration of how to complete your registration on Student Center.
- An overview of common questions and errors
- A chance to ask questions during the live Q&A
You must register in advance to access your Live Academic Program Session. You will be sent a confirmation email with the link to attend the live session on your scheduled date.
Brescia University College
London, ON N6G 1H2